Märchen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh hai!i!i....

3 posters

Go down

oh hai!i!i.... Empty oh hai!i!i....

Post  Dante Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 am

hey im dante, i am a male (man...ha ha get it maleman like MAILman...never mind) im 16 and am addicted to MAR. i read the first 5 books in a day and waited for book after book (till MAR Omega...>: P...hated it). other intrests include gundam, ghost in shell, gundam, anyone with the zombie tattoo, not phantom (but his flameing babbo like ARM is sweet), oh and gundam. The only anime i like more then gundam is MAR (though i hate johny peach). I hope this site is ready soon ill be checking back here each day.

Dante
Pawn Class

pewter : 5

Back to top Go down

oh hai!i!i.... Empty Re: oh hai!i!i....

Post  Ellimere Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:04 am

Ohaiyo, glad to see someone taking the initiative to talk around here even if it's just a hello. u.u

Hopefully we get everything up and running soon, in the mean time enjoy your stay! =D
Ellimere
Ellimere
Admin

pewter : 97

https://marchen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Astarael Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:49 am

Hello~
Like Zel said, I hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy the RP once it's up an running!
Astarael
Astarael
Admin

pewter : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 am

i definaitly will its been to long waiting for a decenty MAR RP site. if your ever looking for any help id be happy too help get it up faster. ive worked on a couple of sites before so anything you want on the site i can help with like a quick reply box and such if youd like. just an offer any way like a said ill be checking back here each day.

Dante
Pawn Class

pewter : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum